Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Countdown

Have you started your Valentines yot? The count down is on!
I actually started this card a few weeks ago but kind of forgot about it when I had a few days off. It started out when I saw a video from Tombow with quick how tos to use their glue pen and adhesives. It got me inspired to dig out my Tombow glue pen which I've had for a good 18 months and not really used, in fact I was not even sure I liked it! Now I have seen the light and LOVE it! The key is to press down when you use it. The glue comes out like a hot damn when you do that!
I colored this Impression Obsession heart with my Tombow Markers then used my Tombow Glue Pen to add Glitter Ritz yellow, fire red, liberty blue and grasshopper glitter. I let everything dry then cut out the heart.
I used Bazzill Bling Diamond cardstock as my card base and for most of my matting. The designer paper is Bo Bunny Calypso. I just happened to notice 1 design has a few hearts on it so I pulled
it out. To jazz up the paper I pulled out my Ranger Inkessentials white gel pen and added some dots to the paper as well as some faux stitching. The ribbon is from Crafty Capers. I've included a close up the heart so you can see the coloring and glitter (I hope).
Thanks for looking!

No comments: