Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Valentine!

More Valentines using Basic Grey Sugar Rush papers! I thought I would play with a fancy fold for a change. I did not use any instructions just eyeballed where to score the front with my Scor It. I used lots of Spellbinder Nestabilities on this one. Smooth circles, scalloped circles and inverted scalloped circles. I have had my inverted scallop circle for over a year now and must confess I have not used it much but recently I've been using it quite a bit to change things up. Those of you who took my recent Glitter class will recognize it. I really like the look of the inverted and regular scallop nested together gives the mat a pearl type look.
The rest of the card is pretty self explanatory. The heart punch is from Punch Bunch and the sentiment is by Hero Arts (same as yesterday's supplies).
Thanks for looking!