Saturday, February 13, 2010

One final Valentine


Well tomorrow is the big day! I thought I would show you 1 final valentine then we can put the hearts away for a while.
I wanted to make a card using Stampendous Fun Flock to show people what it is like. Just to let you know Fun Flock is a touchy feely sort of thing so this card really is best seen and touched in person!
My friend Estelle showed me how to make this card but for the life of me I don't remember what she called it and I've done a quick search and can't find it online either. If someone knows the name of it please let me know and I'll post a link to a tutorial.
I cut, scored and folded where necessary for this card then I cut a couple of pieces of Be Creative double sided tape one for the long front piece and one for the front low panel. I stuck the tape to pieces of cream cardstock. I had the Stampendous music heart already stamped and cut out laying around so I stuck that to my long piece of tape then added Stampendous Chili Red Fun Flock to the still exposed tape areas. I pressed down quite hard to make sure I had good coverage. I stuck the piece as shown to my card and I added Hero Arts pearls to the panel. I did the same to the front panel (the low one) except I had some leftover tape flowers cut out so I put them on the tape piece and then added it to my card. I put Chili red Fun Flock on that as well and added yellow Glitter Ritz to the flowers and more pearls. My middle panel I stamped some Perfectly Clear Stampendous swirls with my Versamark ink then embossed them with my Stampendous Stamp N Bond embossing powder then when the powder turned sticky I added more red Fun Flock.
The back sentiment is computer generated embellished with Sunshiny Yellow Fun Flock and a Spellbinder die cut flower out of Be Creative tape.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: