Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sugar Rush Flower

I've been playing with Basic Grey's new line "Sugar Rush" I really like the colors!
Here is a card I did for Valentines day using my Spellbinder Nestabilities. It's a simple card and certainly not a new idea. I started by cutting a scalloped circle and using my scissors, cut into the circle to make petals on the flower. I've included a close up hopefully you can see what I've done. The center of the flower is a smooth edged Spellbinder circle. I finished the blossom by adding an Aumumn Leaves button and some twine.
The leave of the flower are a Punch Bunch large heart and more Sugar Rush paper.
The sentiment is a new one from Hero Arts.
All supplies are available from Crafty Capers. Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Glenda J said...

This is fantastic - love the button!