Monday, July 11, 2016

Day 2

 Well Sunday was a busy day however we stayed in the hotel all day. The vendors came to us. Unfortunately, it is really hot down here (Salt Lake City) and the hotel air conditioning is not good! I don't think I have ever sweated so much in my life! Gotta keep remembering to drink my water!
We got some sneak peaks of Lawn Fawn Fall/Christmas stamps and dies. Love Lawn Fawn? Not to worry we ordered 95% of the new release!




My friend Lisa getting a Sizzix Twist and Style tool 


Photo Play paper has a fun new line called Slightly Sassy! We ordered it all plus their new  Luke 2 Christmas line.

Graphic 45 has some new lines one of which is called Off to the Races. Lots of horses and ladies with large hats.

Another new Graphic 45 paper line
More projects sneak peaks to follow.

No comments: