Thursday, March 24, 2016

Playing with Dolls

Whew, it has been a busy couple months around Crafty Capers - new products, customers and classes. I have been so busy with "business stuff" lately that, sadly, I have not had much time to play with all the tempting new goodies. Since today is the start of a holiday weekend, I thought, what the heck, might as well goof off!
I created this fun tag using a Julie Nutting stamp and new Photo Play Paper "Paper Dolls" paper. I am not normally a doll girl but I must say this was fun to make. I colored the doll's skin with my Chameleon markers and then paper pieced her dress, head band and shoes and embellished the tag with stickers and papers all from the Paper Dolls line. At the moment, all the supplies I used on this project are available at Crafty Capers.  If you are from out of town and want anything shipped to you please contact me and I will see what I can do.


Thanks everyone for stopping by.

No comments: