Friday, March 16, 2012

Nothing is Worth More

The Penny Black sentiment on this card came back in stock on Wednesday. This stamp is who knows how many years old. I know I used to carry it in the Lantzville store (and we moved the store from Lantzville nearly 3 years ago - oh how time flies) and I love it!
For this card I started out by stamping Penny Black's Lace Edge flower stamp on kraft cardstock with Versamagic Cloud White ink. I then colored the image with my Prisma Pencil crayons. I stamped and embossed the sentiment with clear ink and Crafty Capers Teddy Bear embossing powder. I finished the card off by adding faux stitching using my Ranger Inkessential White gel pen.
At the moment all supplies used for this card are in stock at Crafty Capers. Hurry in so you are not disappointed.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Victoria,

Your card is so beautiful! I just love this sentiment by Penny Black and the soft colors you used.