Wednesday, March 21, 2012

More Hedgies!

Anyone who knows me knows I love a good Penny Black hedgie! Well here is another fellow getting ready for Easter. I bought this stamp last Easter and was excited to pull it out again this year. I used my Tombow markers to color the image on watercolor paper and cut the image apart so the hedgie and the card ended up on 2 different panels. I matted everything as shown but added some crotchet cotton that I colored with a red Tombow marker to attach the hedgie and the cart. I embellished the egg and chick with Stampendous Fun Flock and if I had been thinking I would have taken a better picture of the panel 2 of the card so you could see it. I stamped the sentiment (that comes in the hedgie set) after coloring the individual letters with the same Tombow markers I used to color the image so everything matches! I love the fun look of the multicolor letters. I must remember to do this more often! I used my Spellbinder scallop edgeability to add an edge to my designer paper by Upsy Daisy. To finish off the card I used some Hero Arts gems and a Martha Stewart butterfly punch. At the moment all supplies used to make this card are in stock at Crafty Capers so hurry in before anything is sold out.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: