Sunday, March 11, 2012

I get by

with a little help from my friends!
This past week has been very busy - lots of sales, a class, a drop in session and 2 big orders came in this week and to top it off I had big plans to make a great spring time window display. I got some of these "flowers" made this week while watching TV at home however Deanna and Leslie stopped by to say hello and ended up making flowers, painting the flower pot and providing creative consulting! These flowers were made with Tim Holtz's Paper Rosette die and BoBunny paper (mostly the new Alora line). We added Hero Arts gems to jazz up the flowers. Deanna had some leftover Easter grass at home and she donated it to the cause. Turned out pretty cute.
I wanted to take a few moments to thank a bunch of special people who helped me out this week and probably prevented me from having a nervous breakdown! Thanks gals this bouquet is for you!
Thanks to the following people for making me some samples this week:
Trudy F, Deanna S, Leslie S (& Sam pug), Sharron L, Linda K (& Carley boxer) and Phil (Mr Crafty Capers)
Thanks to the following gals for bringing me tasty treats!
Carol from Edmonton (2 batches of treats!) & Joyce (and Mango Bedlington Terrier)
Encouragement thanks goes to Heather & Evelyn and thanks to Linda K (& Carley boxer) who were kind enough to pick up my new Spellbinder order from the supplier. I know many of you are now raising your hands saying "I'll be happy to help out with THAT job" sorry everyone pretty sure Linda won't be quitting that particular job LOL!
Thanks everyone for stopping by!

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

Love the flowers! Great that you have such generous friends.