Friday, March 30, 2012

Dill again

Figured since the Memory Box dill stamp was still sitting on the table I should make another card with it. I used a similar technique as yesterday's card. I inked up the dill stamp with Versamark ink then embossed it with clear embossing powder I did this a few times. I then stamped the dill stamp with Adirondack inks Aqua and Citrus. I used my Stylus wand and tips to add more color to the cardstock using Adirondack inks Aqua and Cool Peri. I stamped my Penny Black (Hedgie Friends) sentiment using Adirondack Purple surf ink then stamped the dragonflies (also by Penny Black) using Adirondack Pool ink. I matted the piece onto a piece of blue Bazzill cardstock then embossed my purple (looks pink in the photo) with a NEW Spellbinder M-Bossability embossing folder Flower Fun.
Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: