Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hello Neighbour!

Ever since I bought the Memory Box Grand Window die a few weeks back I have been looking for a couple of minutes to put a hedgie in the window. I found a few moments over the weekend.
I will be sending this card to a former neighbour because when we lived with our houses back to back we waved at each other most mornings through our kitchen windows. We both shared a love of gardening so we also spent a fair bit of time chatting and exchanging plants over the back fence. I also spent a fair bit of time climbing over the back fence because my boxer at the time, Lika, thought her kids were the coolest thing ever and would invite herself over the playdates much to the kids delight!
The card is fairly straight forward. The window, flower box and flowers are all dies from Memory Box. The hedgie, butterfly and dragonfly images are all from the Penny Black Hedgie Friends set. The butterfly embossing folder is by Crafts too. I colored with my Prisma pencils. Dotted cardstock is from the Alora line from Bo Bunny.
Thanks everyone for stopping by and Happy Spring! :)

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I am stopping by today to check out the new dies...see you soon!