Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"Man" card month!

I have a bunch of "man" birthdays coming up in the next month not to mention Fathers Day coming up so I have been working on cards for men something which I find difficult to do.
This card is a "T slide" card. You pull the tab on the right hand side of the card and it reveals a secret message (see bottom photo). This was the first card of this type I have ever made and I must admit I did not find the instructions very easy to follow. I did finally manage to get a working card though.
I won't go into details about how this is made but I will say all the pattern paper is by BoBunny from the Timepiece collection. The clock stamp is by Hero Arts and called "Big Clock". I cut the hand by hand and added a brad so the birthday boy could change the time. I computer generated the sentiment inside. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Neat card! love the papers and guess I'll have to grab some of those too! As always you've done a fabulous job..I'll check it out next time I'm in!
If I were to attempt this card I'd put "Time for another Beer" on the tab haha!