Friday, May 20, 2011

Man Birthday card

I've been playing with my Stampscapes stamps quite a bit recently because I have a class tomorrow using them so I had to get some class samples whipped up . Here is a card front that did not make the cut for the class however I was showing my Dad some of my samples yesterday and he really liked this particular one so guess who will be getting it for his birthday next week?? ;) Good thinking me!! Now I just have a 1 more man birthday card, an anniversary card and a 65 birthday card to make in the next week or so.
The coloring for this scene was done with Colorbox Stylus wands and lots of inks.
I began by stamping the Rocky Peaks stamp with Ginger Adirondack ink then stamped Curvilinear Path with Tuxedo Black Memento ink I then added the trees and fence before adding my colors into the scene. I finished the scene by stamping the Buck and greenery at the bottom. Oh and because I got a smudgy big in my sky I added the Oak Branch stamp as well.
Thanks for stopping by everyone and have a great long weekend!
Card Recipe:
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Adirondack (dye) Raspberry, Sunset Orange, Pesto, Willow, Shell Pink, Ginger, Peach Bellini and Clover
Stamps (all Stampscapes): Rocky Peaks, Curvilinear Path, Buck, Tree Cluster, Fence, Foliage, Sedge Filler, Oak Branch & Maple Pair

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Fabulous Victoria!! I love this one and just may have to CASE it! Have to pick up the curlinear path tho
Great job and I know your dad will love it!