Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome


Welcome to the Crafty Capers blog. My first post is a spinner card. I've been stamping 10+ years and just made my first spinner card. Can't believe it since they are such fun to do.

All the stamps used in this card are by Stampendous. I cut my spinner "track" with Spellbinders Nestabilities tag trios. The tags were a little short so I cut out once then scootched the die along and made the track a little bigger.

The monkey (Changito) was colored with my Tombow markers.
Thanks for looking!
Victoria


2 comments:

Lorri said...

Hey Victoria you totally rock!! Wow your first blog and I am the first one to leave a comment. That makes me #1 I love the spinner card too. I have made a few. They are very entertaining, especially to hockey players :>) You are now on my favourites and I am going to check out your blog everyday.

Lorri

Kim Teasdale said...

Bitten by the blogger bug are we? lol Congrats on starting one up and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't frustrate you beyond belief! heheheh - I spent 3 hours the other day trying to make mine different and gave up! Somebody else fixed the layout for me :)

Kim