Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jumping for Joy

This card was done with Hero Arts stamps (except for the Sun which is Stampendous). I used 130lb cardstock and stamped the lamb and flowers using my new brown Memories ink. I love Memories ink. It is my fav. waterproof ink. I stamped 2 extra sets of flowers on a scrap of white cardstock. Colored the flowers with my Tombows (surprise, surprise). I cut out the 2 extra flower groups and mounted with foam mounting tape. I used clear drying Art Institute glue to put a dot of glue in the center of each flower and added Liberty Blue dry glitter to the glue. The sheep got pink Tombowed legs and noses then I added Stampendous white fun flock to their tails and heads for a fuzzy effect.

I stamped the Stampendous sun with Ranger Butterscotch ink and blended it with my damp paintbrush. I stamped the Many Thanks with Ranger's stonewashed dye ink and mounted it onto blue cardstock (bazzill).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi,hey, do you want get EASY MONEY with the google company, well take a minute to see this link, copy this link and put it in your broser

https://paydotcom.com/r/6542/maria57/19482471/

JUST TAKE A MINUTE