Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Christmas in July!

We're getting near the end of the Crafty Capers Christmas in July. All month all Christmas stamps and stencils have been on sale 20% off and I have been teaching a Christmas card class every Wednesday. For some reason I still feel like making Christmas cards! Probably because the Penny Black Christmas catalogue came in today. This card is CASED (copied and shared with everyone). A very similar card is on the back cover of the new catalogue. :)
I used a scrap of kiwi Bazzill cardstock and stuck it onto a piece of white Bazzill Bling (shimmery) cardstock. I then took the bird stamp (made by Stampendous) and stamped it in black. I highlighted the birds, and leaves with a combo of Stickles and Liquid Pearls. I finished the card with a Merry Christmas stamp made by Inkadinkado embossed with gold embossing powder. Thanks for looking!

No comments: