Saturday, July 5, 2008

strawberry fields


I had my eye on this strawberry stamp (Penny Black) for a year or so now and finally broke down and bought it. I used my Tombow markers for direct to rubber on this stamp and misted it with my Ranger Mini Mister before stamping it on Bazzil cardstock. I mounted it on red then ran part of the piece through the Cuttlebug with the D'Vine Swirl folder. I also ran my main card partially through the Cuttlebug. I finished off the card with Prima flowers with Yellow Liquid Pearls in the middle.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lorri said...

Great card Victoria, love the idea of using the embossing on only a portion. Also the watercolor look is so great, I might have to come down for a personal lesson :^) Wonderful cards you did for the class on Saturday, I might just start to like glitter more LOL.

Lorri