Thursday, January 24, 2013

Try Something New!

Hero Arts's January contest involves "trying something new" I opted to try some of my new 2013 Hero Arts stamps for this contest. I began this card by cutting out 3 Sizzix Framelet hearts out of watercolor paper then I used the stamps/sets Looped Circle Pattern, Tiny Ink Spots & clear set My Favorite and heat embossed a different design on each heart with clear embossing powder. I pulled out my Tombow Markers (colors 245, 493 & 665) and colored about 1/2 of each heart then pulled the color out over the entire heart with my waterbrush. To give the hearts a bit more punch I sprayed them with some Pearlized Water made with water and Perfect Pearl, Pearl color, in a Ranger Mini mister. I used a Hero Arts/Sizzix embossing folder with Coredinations cardstock for the background. The sentiment is also by Hero Arts and comes from the My Favorite clear set.
Thanks everyone for stopping by!

No comments: