Monday, January 14, 2013

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by for the demo on Saturday! We had a full house for most of the morning!
Here is another of the sample cards from the Ranger Alcohol ink demo. I made a second card of this type because I needed a Thank You card last week. This card came together so quickly makes me wonder why I don't use Alcohol inks on my cards more often!
I started this card by stamping and embossing this flower image with white embossing powder on glossy cardstock then I pounced Raisin and Terra Cotta alcohol inks over top of the entire piece of glossy cardstock. The alcohol inks are lighter on the white embossing powder so you get a ghost-like image. Very pretty in my opinion!
I matted the image as shown and added some May Arts twine then I stamped the thank you background with Canteloupe Memento ink. I finished off the card with some white pearls that I custom colored using more Raisin alcohol ink.
Alcohol ink: Raisin & Terra Cotta
Other ink: Memento Cantaloupe
Stamps: Stampendous Ranunculas Field; Hero Arts So Many Thanks
Other: Hero Arts pearls, Ranger Seafoam white embossing powder, May Arts twine

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

This is gorgeous! Absolutely love the colours.