Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another Hero Arts Challenge!

Managed to find a few minutes today to enter the Hero Arts monthly challenge for a second time! This time I chose to participate in their color challenge. The challenge was to use the colors  
I don't own these colors so had to improvise. I stamped the Hero Arts stamp Tall Flowers 3 times on my cardstock then embossed them with Ranger Seafoam white embossing powder. I used my pencil crayons to color the flowers up in the challenge colors. I used my Spellbinder Scallop border die to cut a scallop in the middle. I stamped the sentiment from the Hero Arts set called Fantastic Birthday. I added some Hero Arts lace, flowers and Pool gems to finish off the card.
This card looks nicer in real life wish I could have gotten a better photo!
Thanks everyone for stopping by.

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Victoria
I think this is gorgeous. Love the colors.
Myrna