Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Spellbinder dies


Oh happy day - Crafty Capers received it's first batch of the new spring Spellbinder dies on Monday! It's been so crazy some dies are already sold out and we've had to reorder!
We do still have the following designs in stock:
A friend purchased the new Fleur de Lis rectangles Spellbinder set before it sold out and she was kind enough to let me cut out a couple of rectangles. Thanks Lynette! I was thinking ahead and cut out each layer in a coordinating cardstock so I could actually make a card.
The card is pretty straight forward. Layered the new dies added 2 Classic Spellbinder Ovals to the center rectangle, stamped the Flourishes sentiment (clematis set) and added 3 Hero Arts pearls. I tied a pretty bow and voila a finshed card. The card is very simple but I love how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Wow! Those new dies are fabulous!! Good thing you didn't have any when I was in there today 'cuz I would have bought them!
Love the card... you did a fantastic job!!