Sunday, March 13, 2011

Demo card #1


Thanks to all the crafty gals who attended my heat embossing demo at Crafty Capers on Saturday. As promised I will be posting the cards all this week with instructions for those who saw the demo but have forgotten some key steps or for those who could not make the demo.
This was the first card I demoed. It was done with basic heat embossing.
I stamped the large stamp on red cardstock with my Versamark ink pad then applied Crafty Capers Silver Dollar embossing powder and heated the powder until it melted. I just want to point out that this stamp is solid except for the red parts you can see the red parts are the cardstock I stamped on. I then stamped a Just Rite sentiment in grey ink, matted everything, tied a bow and voila done! For more cards with this large stamp look a few weeks back on this blog for the "wedding invitations" I used this same stamp (that's why I decided to make this an anniversary card).
Thanks for stopping by.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts Large Fabric Design (LOVE this stamp), Just Rite Baroque Nested Frames
Ink: Versamark and Versafine Smoke Grey
Cardstock: Bazzil
Other: Ribbon May Arts

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Gorgeous!! I just love that stamp!!