Saturday, September 6, 2014

Mr & Mrs!

I am off to a wedding today. I have not been to a wedding in about 10 years so this is a big event especially considering it is "western" themed and I have nothing western in my closet and it caused quite a bit of debate among my friends about what was suitable and what was not (I think a dress and cowboy boots is cute - however I was told in no uncertain terms it was NOT for my age!). I did manage to borrow some cute pink cowboy boots for the occasion so did not have to buy any since I am sure I would never wear them again.
Here is the card I made for the couple. The color is quite off it is not as yellow as it appears in this photo. The pattern paper is from the Authentique Faith collection. If you look closely I stamped the bride and groom's names on my background paper. The other bits and pieces are from my stash. The congratulations stamp is by Hero Arts. Thanks everyone for stopping by!

No comments: