Thursday, September 25, 2014

Christmas is coming

3 months today until Christmas! Crazy! Now might be a good time get started on your cards if you have not already. I have made a good start now just need to keep the momentum up which gets me every year!
This card done with the newer Memory Box die Clairmont ornaments and the burnished velvet technique. I used the Glitter Ritz colors (microfine) fire red, bronze, champagne, moss green and warm highlight. I also added touches of glitter around my sentiment (Penny Black, stamped with Memento Luxe Peanut Brittle) using my Sakura Quickie Glue pen and glitter strips with my 5mm Be Creative tape. I mounted my ornamnts on a piece of Graphic 45 paper cut out with a Spellbinder die. I used an Elizabeth Craft embossing folder on my background.
Thank you for stopping by. Our Glitter Ritz week is not yet over so be sure to keep stopping by.

No comments: