Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Classy and Elegant

(also quick and dirty!). This card is super easy but looks like a million dollars!
I began with a white cardstock panel and cut out the Memory Box Dazzling Snowflake die (it cuts out holes in the shape of a snowflake not an actual snowflake) then I put a big piece of Be Creative tape on the back side of the die cut. I added Gliter Ritz (Microfine) Champagne glitter to the tape through the holes of the white cut out.
I added 5mm strips of Be Creative tape to the top and bottom of the white cardstock on the good side then added champagne glitter to those as well.
I mounted the glittery cardstock to my main cardstock leaving a space at the bottom for my Hero Arts sentiment stamped with Memento Luxe Peanut Brittle ink.
I cut a bunch of these out during my demo so managed to get quite a few Christmas cards started - yeah me! :)

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

elegant and beautiful. Love that die.