Saturday, May 12, 2012

Humming Along Mum

Here is a Mother's day card I made for my MIL. I seem to be going through a BoBunny phase as all the paper I used for this card excluding the watercolor paper is by them! I used a House Mouse image that was in stock last week but sold out in about an hour (more are on order)! I used the new Distress markers to color the image. I colored the hummingbird twice, cut him out and used foam mounting tape to pop him up. I added Stickles to the bird wings and throat as well as the iris. I used my Slice electronic cutter to cut out the word Mum. Happy with how this card turned out and I know my MIL will love it as she is a cutsy gal! Hope all the Mothers out there have a fabulous day tomorrow. I am excited to announce I will be a "mother" again because Phil and I have decided to adopt a new kitty. We pick him up tomorrow! Stay tuned for details! :)
Stamps: House Mouse Bird Watching
Paper: BoBunny Alora and Double Dot & Strathmore Watercolor
Die Shapes: Sizzix Flower & Spellbinder Labels 8
Coloring: Distress markers
Other: Buttons Bo Bunny, Twine May Arts, Yellow and Diamond Stickles, Slice machine, We R Memory Keepers corner chomper

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Really Cute Vic! Love the house mouse!