Monday, May 14, 2012

A card for my Mom

I could not post this Mothers Day card until after the day because my Mom reads my blog. Would not want to ruin the surprise!
This card is pretty simple. I used the Tim Holtz die Tattered Florals and used Worn Lipstick and Fired Brick Distress ink pads to color the flower using the wrinkle free distress technique. Love the color the flower turned out!!! I debated using my Distress markers but am glad I decided against it for this project.
I used to embossing folders (Crafts too You and Spellbinder) for the cream background. I stamped my Flourshes sentiments on, you guessed it, Bo Bunny Double dot cardstock! I added some fake pearls using Ranger's Liquid Pearls Petal Pink for the center of the flower and the left side of the Double Dot cardstock.
Happy Mother's Day Mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card you made you Mom

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Card!!!
Linda