Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Retirement

The store got in Little Yellow Bicycle's new Hello Spring paper line last week and I could not wait to have a play with it. The colors are so bright and, well, spring like! :) I bought some new Derwent and Prisma pencil crayons last week and used them to color the flower image. I was doing a product test between Derwent and Prisma but could not decide which brand I liked best they were both nice.
The card is pretty straightforward. I used a Spellbinder Grand (larger than regular) Label 23 for the card shape. I should have used my anti static pad for the sentiment because I have stray white embossing powder around the sentiment. I used Yellow Stickles to edge the yellow paper (Little Yellow Bicycle).
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts Flowers and Swirls & Impression Obession Happy Retirement
Coloring: Prisma and Derwent pencil crayons
Paper: Bazzil and Little Yellow Bicycle
Spellbinder: Grand Labels 23 & Blossom Tags and Accents
Other: Yellow Stickles & Seafoam White embossing powder

No comments: