Friday, September 23, 2011

Life is not a matter of milestones

I might not have been happy with yesterday's card but I LOVE today's card! I'm so happy with how it turned out.
I began with a piece of Radiance vellum (shimmery) available from Crafty Capers then I stamped a Hero Arts leaf stamp with Brillance Pearlescent Sky Blue on the vellum then I stamped with the same stamp right over the top of the blue ink with my Versamagic Cloud White ink. Brillance inks don' t dry very well on vellum so I heat set it. I then stamped the wheat sort of stamp in the white ink as well without the blue and stamped the dragonfly with the blue ink. I heat set this as well. I stamped the Penny Black sentiment with the white ink as well. I then jazzed up the card a bit more by adding some Glitter Ritz Cool Highlight glitter with my Tombow Glue pen. I matted everything as shown.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts Delicate Leaf clusters clear set & Penny Black Milestones
Inks: Brillance Sky Blue & Versamagic Cloud white
Paper: Radiance Vellum, BoBunny Double Dot & Et Cetera

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous! Great work.