Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just saying hello

Not sure I am in love with this card but it will work for what I need. While at a funeral last week, I got a lecture from an aunt about how I need to send her more cards! Given that she is a fiesty "Reeve gal" thought I had better get on that sooner rather than later or she would be likely to kick my butt!!
I thought the old fashioned telephone image by Hero Arts would be a good image to start with. I stamped it with Memento Bamboo Leaves ink on a piece of cream cardstock then I cut it out. I matted it on a piece of white cardstock embossed with a Crafts Concept embossing folder. I used my NEW Spellbinder Picot Edge Circles. It goes perfectly with my older smooth Spellbinder circles. I stamped a Penny Black flower stamp on a piece of pink cardstock using Brillance Pearlescent Orchid ink to add some interest to it. I stamped the green cardstock with Versamark ink using a Hero Arts Hello stamp. I added a sentiment onto a piece of Spellbinder Labels 1 with more Memento ink. I added a swirl from my Sizzix Butterfly mini album die.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: