Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Holiday Shopping

I was lucky enough to have a friend lend me this super cute Penny Black Fashionista stamp Fashion Delivery (thanks Barbara!) so I whipped out my watercolor paper, Tombow markers and Glue Pen! Once my coloring was done I cut out the gal and set her aside. I wanted to make her part of a scene so I seached my stuff and found a Hero Arts Row of Houses stamp which I stamped and embossed with Crafty Capers Copper embossing powder on my main cardstock. I then took a piece of ripped text weight paper from the recycle bin and used that as a template for my drifts of snow along with Brillance Pearlescent Ice Blue ink. I stamped some Hero Arts snowflakes in the sky with Ranger's Seafoam White embossing powder then sponged Brillance Sky Blue ink over them. I stamped my Penny Black sentiment on a Spellbinder Labels 1 also inked with Brillance Sky Blue I taped the sentiment flat to the main cardstock. I used foam mounting tape to pop up the girl then I used my white Liquid Applique to add some fur (fake, of course) to the gal's coat and boots and heated it with my heat gun. I used my Sakura Stardust pen to add some smoke to the house chimney's as well as hightlights to the gal. I'm very happy with how this turned out. Unfortunately, as I was working on this card I sold the last Fashion delivery stamp however we do have more on order should be back in stock in about 2 or so week. Everything else is in stock currently. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

This is wayyyy too cute!! Love the layout!