Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sunset Stampscapes


Here is another scene I made during my play date this week. I really like how this one turned out. I tend to do forest scenes so this one was out of my usual comfort zone. Color was applied with a Colorbox stylus wand.  Stamps used: Stampscapes Cumulous clouds, Cloud with crescent moon, water pattern, ledge, sailboat and tropical tree. Sentiment by Flourishes (Poppy Set) Inks (all by Ranger) Archival Jet Black, Adirondack dye Slate, Lemondade, Peach Bellini, Sunshine Yellow, Pesto, Lettuce, Juniper, Shell Pink, Purple Surf, Meadow, Citrus, Latte & Espresso. I added some Crystal Stickles glitter glue in the light area created by the moon. The sail for the boat is paper pieced using a tiny scrap of Bobunny Timepiece cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: