Thursday, August 11, 2011

I purchased this Stampendous stamp set (Daisy Stem Trio) a week or so back and have been wanting to play with it ever since. The shop has been so busy with new orders and people stopping by to see new products I have barely had any time for playing!
I stamped the daisy on a circle of acetate with my Stazon black ink then painted the image with Perfect Pearls mixed with water to make a paint. This picture does not do the shimmery-ness justice! I used a Grand Scallop Circle made by Spellbinder (in my Cuttlebug) for my main cardstock. I then cut a window in my main cardstock and mounted my painted acetate piece in the window. I made a circle frame to hide the edges of my acetate. I thought the image popped better with black cardstock behind it so added that too. I stamped the sentiment (also by Stampendous) with Versamagic Spring Pansy ink. I stamped some leaves from the Daisy Trio set on each scallop of the main cardstock. The final step to this card is to add some white hightlights with my Ranger Inkssentials White gel pen.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: