Friday, August 5, 2011

Coloring!

Sheree over at Vancouver Island Craft Junkie has been collecting get well/thinking of you type cards for a very nice lady she knows who was in an accident earlier this year. I hade been meaning to make up something for the lady but what with one thing or another... anyway at the last minute I managed to get something whipped up. I am really happy with how it turned out - love the color combo and it came together VERY quickly probably in an hour or so, that is a miracle for me!!

I began by stamping a Hero Arts Flower image randomly on a bit of watercolor cardstock. I embossed the images with gold embossing powder. I colored the images with my Tombow markers. I matted image as shown. I stamped my Penny Black sentiment on a label from the Spellbinder die set Parisian Accents using Adirondack Sailboat Blue dye ink.
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Hero Arts Small Sweet Petals, Penny Black Feel Better
Tombow markers: 515, N95, 933, 847, 985

1 comment:

Sheree said...

It's gorgeous Victoria! I love the colours you chose and know that Ethyl will just love it too!