Friday, December 3, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes!

Wow is 2010 flying by fast! I've just realized that once again it is December and I have quite a few more cards to make and send out in the next week or so! Why do I do this every year?? I have a bit of an excuse this year first I got that horrible cold that lasts for a few weeks then I managed to get a bad case of iritis (where the iris/colored part of your eye gets inflamed) and have, temporarily I hope, lost the vision in 1 eye! It is supposed to be agonizingly painful but thankfully, I have missed that part. I have lots of drops/ointments etc to put in my eye on a very regular basis but I am really appreciating how important 2 eyes are for getting layers on straight on cards. So excuse any ascew mats and layers. :)
This card is fairly straight forward. Lots of layers, for me at least, and a bit of coloring with my Tombow markers. I stamped the gal's sled twice so she is bringing extra presents to whoever lives in that house. I added white Liquid Applique to the snow on the house and the fur on the gal's coat and of course Stickles every where else. I have added a close up photo of the house/Liquid Applique I hope you can see it (I can't).
Card Recipe:
Stamps: House - Hero Arts, Gal and sentiment - A Muse
Coloring: Tombow Markers
Paper: Watercolor, Bazzill and A Muse
Ink: Versafine Onyx and Memories Midnight Blue
Other: Liquid Applique, Diamond Stickles and scallop border Borderabilities by Spellbinder.


No comments: