Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lovin' T!m's dies


Crafty Capers has started bringing in some of Tim Holt's Sizzix dies and I must say I am loving them! They cut through the thickest cardstock with no trouble using my Cuttlebug. This ornament is from the curved ornaments set. I'm so glad I bought it and can't wait to get some more!
This card is one I cased from a magazine my friend Sharron had. She brought so many magazines into the store for my viewing pleasure I honestly don't remember which one it came from - sorry!
Anyway, pretty simple design and used up quite a bit of my scrap silver/grey cardstock which is always a plus!
Thanks for stopping by!
Card Recipe:
Stamp: A Muse (sentiment)
Die: Tim Holtz
Cardstock: Stardream, Bazzill and other
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folders, A Muse gems, crotchet cotton

No comments: