Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas is coming!


Still trying to get my Christmas cards done!!
I can't say I am 100% happy with how this turned out maybe I should have put everything on crooked and I would have liked it better! lol.
Another simple card hardly any stamping except the tree (Hero Arts) stamped on patterned Bo Bunny Paper.
Just a reminder that next Saturday Dec 11 is Crafty Capers Hero Arts 2011 stamp debut party. Come join us for make and takes, door prizes and a peek at the brand new 2011 Hero Arts catalogue oh yea we'll also have new stamps to purchase as well!
Card Recipe:
Stamp: Hero Arts tree
Paper: BoBunny, Radiance Vellum, Bazzill
Other: Ribbon, Versafine Onyx ink and Victoria Cuttlebug folder (the best folder there is!)

1 comment:

Alli said...

Love that Hero tree!
Nice card!