Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So busy!


Wow, the first post of November! It's been so busy at the shop over the past few weeks. We've received the majority of our winter/Christmas orders over the past few weeks including the new Cuttlebug folders and new Impression Obsession! So that has kept us hopping!

I've had this card in my head for a week or more but just did not have time to get it onto paper. It's a pretty simple card. The main image is by Penny Black (the name escapes me at the moment) that I embossed with Crafty Capers gold embossing powder on Vintage White Bazzill cardstock. I then took one of my square Spellbinder Nestabilities and embossed a square around the image. I then held the die in place and using my Ranger Cut N Dry foam I applied Adirondack Light Cool Peri dye ink inside the square. I stamped Holiday Cheer (Penny Black) with Ranger Adirondack Bright Purple Twilight dye ink near the bottom right of the card. To finish the card I used my Lavender Stickles (Ranger) randomly on the embossed image.
This card would be so easy to mass produce for Christmas in fact I managed to get 2 whipped off in less than 1/2 an hour.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: