Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Carolling Trio


Told you you would be seeing quite a bit of this image!
I like this card better than the first there is just something about the red spotted paper!
I began this card the same as the last - stamped the image with my Versafine onyx black ink and embossed it with Crafty Capers clear embossing powder. I colored the image with my Tombow Markers and a water brush. Once the coloring was done I edged the piece with Ranger's Adirondack Stonewash ink with a sponge dauber. I matted the image on red and mounted it onto the red spotted cardstock.
I cut out a label using Spellbinder's Fancy Labels die and stamped my message. I thought the label needed something so I edged it with a black pen to make it pop. I mounted this to the red cardstock as well. I finished the card with my Yellow Stickles.
Thanks for looking!
Just a reminder we're having in store voting on the entries from the recent Penny Black card contest. Come on in and vote for your favourite!

No comments: