Sunday, February 22, 2009

Summer Day


It's been so sunny here lately that I had almost forgoten it's still winter! I heard last week the Luminarte the makers of Twinkling H20's are closing their doors so I thought I would have a play with the H20 paints in honor of them. This image is by Impression Obsession. I stamped the image and embossed it with Ranger Detail Gold embossing powder on blue cardstock. I then painted the image with my Twinkling H20's. I really love these paints because they show up nicely on darker cardstock which not all coloring materials do. Once the image was painted I cut out the image with my Spellbinder Labels 2 template. I also cut a mat with the larger matching die. One final mat layer was embossed with my new D'Vine swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder. Before I attached the embossed cardstock to the main card I used my Solar Gold H20 paint and painted all the raised swirls. I attached everything and added some gold ribbon as an accent.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Love the coloring Victoria !!!Whaat a great card...