Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Best Wishes


I have a bunch of Dreamweaver stencils that I needed samples for so I've been playing with my stencils this week. This one I'm quite happy with. It's pretty simple. I started with (white) glossy cardstock that I brayered with Ranger's Big and Juicy rainbow pad called Happy Birthday. I really like this pad because it is nice and bright. After I had brayered I taped the Best Wishes stencil down with low tack tape on all 4 sides and used Dreamweaver's Pearl Paste. I let the sample dry for a few hours then cut out the Best Wishes part out with my Spellbinders ovals. I cut a larger mat out of black cardstock with my Spellbinders Scallop oval. I attached the ovals and voila! done. This card is much nicer in person. The paste did not photograph very well. The supplies for this card are all available from Crafty Capers. Thanks for looking!

No comments: