Thursday, February 26, 2009

Black Magic



Here is another card done with a Dreamweaver stencil. It was done with Black Dreamweaver stencil paste. I let the paste dry overnight then the next morning I put the stencil back on the card then I applied Ranger's Perfect Medium (found in 4 packs of Perfect Pearls) to the black paste. Having the stencil in place acts as a mask stopping the Perfect Medium from getting on your cardstock. Once that was done I applied Sunflower Sparkle, Turqouise and Green Patina colored Perfect pearls to the black paste. The Perfect Medium acts like a glue for the Perfect Pearls so they stay in place. After that was done. I did my matting using scraps of Bazzill cardstock and a piece of Fancy Pants patterned paper. I stenciled the Happy Birthday with a Dreamweaver stencil but left the paste black. I have at least 1 more stencil card coming tomorrow so stay tuned...

No comments: