Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Enjoy!


I made this card earlier this week but did not have a chance to post it. The main image is by Magenta (Crafty Capers has them in stock). This image is so fun to color. This time I used Luminarte's Twinkling H20 watercolor paints on a piece of watercolor cardstock. To help keep the colors in place I embossed the image with Crafty Capers Moss Green embossing powder. You can't tell in this photo but I actually layered the flowers so I stamped 2 extra images on watercolor paper for my layers and then cut them out and attached everything with foam mounting tape. I found a bunch of scraps for matting and used my scallop square Nestabilities and Provocraft's Spots and Dots Cuttlebug folder. The enjoy stamp is actually from Hero Arts Tags and Tickets clear set. Crafty Capers is sold out of this set but we have it on order. I finished off the card by making a flower with Punch Bunch's medium sized Burst punch that had been punched out 4 times then layered. The center of the flower is Ranger's Lemon Yellow Liquid Pearls. I also added the same color Liquid Pearls to the stamen's of the flowers as well as some Lavender Stickles.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: