Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dalmatian wonder


Here is another one of my Christmas cards. I had to buy him/her when I saw the stamp. The stamp is made by Penny Black. I stamped it with Onyx Versafine and colored with Laurentian pencil crayons. I cut the image out with a circle Nestability and cut a slightly larger red scallop. I cut a message strip with red cardstock using my Spellbinders tag trio dies (largest one). The Christmas joy saying is by Impression Obsession. This was also stamped with Versafine Onyx. I thought the main card looked a little naked so I ran the main cardstock with my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. I finished the card by adding Glossy Accents (glossy clear drying glue) to the tree ornaments. I added Stickles to the dog collar, tag and the O's in the Christmas joy saying. I am pleased to say I have completed all my cards and hopefully, tonight I will get them all written up and tomorrow mailed!! I am a machine!



No comments: