Friday, December 12, 2008

Naughty and Nice


Ok, I think this may be the worst scan ever but in real life the card and matting etc actually are straight.
I made this card for Holly's vet who has been such a HUGE help with my health challenged girl this year.
I got the idea for the Hero Arts blog, I admit. The main cardstock is Bazzill white bling cardstock (shimmery) and I used Tombow markers directly on my Penny Black Holly stamp. I stamped it multiple times re-inking before each stamping. It seemed like the ink was taking a while to dry so I put some clear embossing powder over the Tombows and embossed them. No, they are not supposed to be embossable! I used a Stampendous tiny clear alphabet and Versamagic red magic ink to stamp the words. I printed off a little photo of Holly and matted her onto red cardstock and I was done. Yeah! One of my jobs today is to sign it and get it in the mail then my cards are all done! Today before I hit Crafty Capers I will be going to Olivers pet supply store in Nanaimo (I NEVER shop in stores that sell pets) and pick up a few doggie presents and some dog food for dogs who are less fortunate than spoiled Holly.

No comments: