Monday, December 8, 2008

4 Calling Birds



So here is the final "bird" card unless I find some more inspiration. The card on the left is the "closed" card and the card on the right is the "unlatched" card. I really need to knuckle down and get all my Christmas cards done and sent out so I don't have much time to create new cards. This card is done with

Penny Black's clear set 12 Days of Christmas. I did a different sort of layout with the middle bird on the right hand side actually on the inside of the card but pop dotted so it holds the card together. The front of the card is 3.25" and the inside is 5.25". The top and bottom calling birds are attached to the front of the card. The main cardstock is by Bazzill. The striped patterned paper is by Fancy Pants and was cut out with my Scallop square nestabilities. The coloring was done with Laurentian pencil crayons. I had to offset the 4th bird because the 4th stamping of 4 calling birds splotched! See it happens to everyone!
Don't forget if you are in the Lantzville area Saturday Dec 13 Crafty Capers will have new 2009 Hero Arts stamps. Come check them out! We'll also have 2 free make and takes that day 1 at 10:30 am and 1:00 pm. Please contact the store at 250-390-1107 to register. I have a dog card for tomorrow!















No comments: