Sunday, November 30, 2014

Gotta love new product

Just a quick reminder, Crafty is open today (Sunday) from 10 am - 2 pm. We will probably be open another Sunday or so before Christmas so watch this space for more details.
I wanted to give everyone a heads up on what has come in this week. We may be getting to the final countdown to Christmas but new product is still pouring in!
This Art Impressions deer stamp is great for Christmas cards but works well with Stampscapes scenes as well.

These super thin strong magnets are amazing for closing tabs on mini albums

This is a new die for us. I think it would look amazing cut out of mirror cardstock

I am loving this glass glitter. I am hoping I have some time to play with it at the store today.

Love love this paper line. It is called Forever Green by Prima and I am working on  a class with it.
Crafty's new Crafty Buyer card went into effect yesterday so be sure to ask about it next time you are in the store.

No comments: