Friday, December 12, 2014

December Demo!

Crafty Capers is having its final demo of 2014 tomorrow from 10:30 - 12:30 (how the heck did we get to the end of 2014??!!) . The topic is Victoria's Favorite Things some of my favorite things for the year include: the Spellbinder Tool N One, WeR Envelope Punch board, Chameleon markers and the CrossOver die cutting machine. I will be demoing all these plus more great product and it is free so stop by! To celebrate the end of the year we are also opening up our prize boxes and handing out some prizes as well! All in all a fun morning!
I got this card made up this afternoon I used Graphic 45 Twas the Night before Christmas papers and chipboard tags, the Envelope punch board and May Arts ribbon. I love this card and may make a few more since I have a few more cards to whip up and I have some leftover Graphic 45 papers in my paper stash. Thanks everyone for stopping by.

No comments: