Sunday, November 16, 2014

What's Shaking?

I made this cute card today after I demoed the Scrapbook Adhesives adhesive sheets designed to be used with dies so that the back of the die is covered in adhesive another alternative to the glue pens and dot tape runners. Seemed to work OK and was definitely easy to cut with my Big Shot. I used the Memory Box die Frostyville Border.  Here is a video on other things you can do with it.
I had this Stampendous PenPattern Penguin already colored up with my Tombow Markers (on Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock) so the card was pretty quick to do. I fussy cut out my penguin and put him on an Action Wobble so he dances whenever the card is moved. I stamped a Penny Black sentiment with white embossing powder. I added some Warm Highlight Glitter Ritz glitter to the snow and the penguin's scarf and some Snow Writer for the penguin to stand on. Such a fun card if I do say myself!

No comments: