Sunday, November 2, 2014

Pretty Poinsettia - Chameleon markers!

I bought myself a set of the new alcohol Chameleon markers a week or so back and have been taking them home with me to play with. I normally don't craft at home so you know I was excited about these! I got to play with these markers when I was at CHA in January and really loved them then and I love them even more now! Here is my first completed card with them. Very happy with it and I only used 3 markers! I cut out the poinsettia after I colored it and added Diamond Stickles along the edges for some bling. Watch for more samples soon. I am excited to say Crafty Capers is the first retailer on Vancouver Island to carry these fabulous new markers and we have a great selection in stock now but they are selling quickly. The Crafty Capers November demo is going to feature Chameleon markers. The demo runs Saturday Nov 15 10:30 am - 12:30 pm. It is drop in and free. No need to preregister.
Supplies: Chameleon markers, Stampendous Poinsettia duo stamp, MME pattern paper, Bazzill cardstock, Diamond Stickles & ribbon by Viviant.

No comments: